Tanami Arabia Company was established in Dammam in 2008 to provide office solutions for major local and international companies operating the Kingdom.
Tanami provides office solution for several international and local firms across the kingdom. We provide tailored solution to fit the needs of each client. Our client list includes International Oil & Gas Firms, Mining Companies, and several other industries.
Regus network includes almost 3000 business centers, spanning almost 900 cities across 120 countries. We currently have 7 centers in the kingdom (Dammam, Khobar, Riyadh, Makkah, Jeddah, Jubail) and the plan is to open 50 centers in the kingdom.
Scope of work:
Our partnership with Tanami Arabia has focus on improving the user experience on Oracle Fusion Cloud by addressing key points that impact daily operations. Accordingly we have implemented the following projects:
- Implementing an integration between Titanuat platforms and Oracle Fusion ERP.
- Updating tax setup as per new regulations in KSA.
- Training users on best practices related to posting transactions from Subledgers to General Ledger.
- Training users on reporting tools related to reconciliation between Subledgers and General Ledger.
- Uploading Accounts Receivable opening balances.