The Road Fund Administration (RFA) was established
on the 1st April 2000 by the Road Fund Administration
Act (Act 18 of 1999), with the primary aim of managing
the road user charging system, to secure and allocate
sufficient funding for a safe and efficient road sector in Namibia.
Conducted an audit of the Oracle Fusion ERP & HCM implementation, that included the review of the configuration, extensions, customizations, & integrations developed for the client, in light of the scope and contract signed with the implementation partner. Making sure that the deliverables of the implementation project match the agreed upon scope, within the agreed upon terms of the contract.
Provided professional audit and consultation services covering the following areas,
- Oracle Fusion ERP and HCM Cloud implementation.
- Review of the existing configuration, extensions, customizations, & integrations.
- Evaluation of Oracle signed agreement evaluation for the subscription.
- Evaluation of the future needed actions by the client.
- Evaluation of the Implementation partner agreement/signed contract.
- Evaluation of the project management practices and activities.
- Making sure that the deliverables of the implementation project match the agreed upon scope, solutions capabilities, international best practices, within the agreed upon terms of the contract.
- Provide corrective actions/suggestions for all the points recorded the evaluation process.