MEFIC Capital is a complete financial services company with a paid capital of SR 400 Million. The incorporation of MEFIC took place on Shaban 2, 1428 (August 15, 2007), As we began operate in 17/8/1429 AH (18/08/2008). after the Capital Market Authority of Saudi Arabia granted MEFIC to operate as a full service investment bank in the Kingdom with the following licenses:
Conducted an audit of the Oracle Fusion ERP & HCM implementation, that included the review of the configuration, extensions, customizations, & integrations developed for the client, in light of the scope and contract signed with the implementation partner. Making sure that the deliverables of the implementation project match the agreed upon scope, within the agreed upon terms of the contract.
Provided professional audit and consultation services covering the following areas,
• Oracle Fusion ERP and HCM Cloud implementation.
• Review of the existing configuration, extensions, customizations, & integrations.
• Evaluation of Oracle signed agreement evaluation for the subscription.
• Evaluation of the future needed actions by the client.
• Evaluation of the Implementation partner agreement/signed contract.
• Evaluation of the project management practices and activities.
• Making sure that the deliverables of the implementation project match the agreed upon scope, solutions capabilities, international best practices, within the agreed upon terms of the contract.
• Provide corrective actions/suggestions for all the points recorded the evaluation process.