Chaired by Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah, the Jordan River Foundation (JRF) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization established in 1995 with a focus on child safety and community empowerment.
Driven by values of social justice, impactful interventions to alleviate poverty, and socio-economic empowerment - focusing on women and youth, JRF implements various programs to achieve its mission of transforming Jordanian communities.
It has been a major player in Jordan’s social and economic development, bringing forth over 20 years of experience to local community empowerment and child safety. JRF has also been supporting homegrown solutions that engage Jordanians and help them address local challenges. Most importantly, JRF places the wellbeing of children at the center of its development initiatives.
· Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
· Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud
· Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud
· Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud
· Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud
· Custom integration to POS
· Custom integration to Ecommerce