The Jockey Club of Saudi Arabia (JCSA) was established in 1965 and today is tasked with the the organization, development and promotion of Saudi Arabian horseracing at domestic and international level.
Chaired by HRH Prince Bandar Bin Khalid Al Faisal, the JCSA takes on the work historically performed by the Equestrian Club of Riyadh and is charged with building a world-class horse racing industry that has a positive impact on the country’s sporting, cultural and economic sectors, while promoting Saudi Arabia internationally.
Provided professional Implementation of,
- Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud Service
- Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service
- Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service
- Oracle Fusion Inventory Management
- Oracle Fusion Expense Cloud Service