Canary Vista is a self-contained western expat compound designed by ARMSTRONG and developed by Rashed Abdulrahman Al Rashed Group. It is located off Al Khalidiyah road, south of GCC road, with close proximity to Dammam, Khobar and Bahrain.
The Compound is spread of 375,000 square meters of land with over 70% being landscaped green areas. It comprises of 326 residential units with varying accommodation types distributed among 15 neighborhoods centered around vast community facilities and amenities with high security perimeter.
Scope of Work:
Conducted an audit of the Oracle HCM & Payroll implementation, that included the review of the configuration, extensions, customizations, & integrations developed for the client, and the evaluation of the end-users’ capabilities, in light of the scope and contract signed with the implementation partner. Making sure that the deliverables of the implementation project match the agreed upon scope, within the agreed upon terms of the contract.
Provided professional audit and consultation services covering the following areas,
- Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle Payroll Cloud & Oracle Time and Labor Cloud implementation.
- Review of the existing configuration, extensions, customizations, & integrations to JD Edwards ERP.
- Evaluation of the end-users’ capabilities.
- Evaluation of Oracle signed agreement evaluation for the subscription.
- Evaluation of the future needed automation.
- Evaluation of the Implementation partner agreement/signed contract.
- Evaluation of the project management practices and activities.
- Making sure that the deliverables of the implementation project match the agreed upon scope, solutions capabilities, international best practices, within the agreed upon terms of the contract.
- Provide corrective actions/suggestions for all the points recorded the evaluation process.