was established in 2011 as an equally shared joint venture company between a European contracting company, “Denys Global NV” that specialized in the construction of pipelines for oil & gas and “Civil Works Company Ltd the (Al Rashed Group)” that originates in the business in the early 50’s. Over the last 60 years, RAR has transformed itself into a holding entity for a wide variety of operating companies, affiliates as well as real estate development and large scale investments to become one of Saudi Arabia’s largest conglomerate Groups with strong presence in MENA Regions.
Scope of Work:
Conducted an audit of the Oracle HCM & Payroll implementation, that included the review of the configuration, extensions, customizations, & integrations developed for the client, and the evaluation of the end-users’ capabilities, in light of the scope and contract signed with the implementation partner. Making sure that the deliverables of the implementation project match the agreed upon scope, within the agreed upon terms of the contract.
Provided professional audit and consultation services covering the following areas,
- Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle Payroll Cloud & Oracle Time and Labor Cloud implementation.
- Review of the existing configuration, extensions, customizations, & integrations to JD Edwards ERP.
- Evaluation of the end-users’ capabilities.
- Evaluation of Oracle signed agreement evaluation for the subscription.
- Evaluation of the future needed automation.
- Evaluation of the Implementation partner agreement/signed contract.
- Evaluation of the project management practices and activities.
- Making sure that the deliverables of the implementation project match the agreed upon scope, solutions capabilities, international best practices, within the agreed upon terms of the contract.
- Provide corrective actions/suggestions for all the points recorded the evaluation process.